Annual Report and Accounts 2017
Headlines of the year
- Management sales up 11% (organic sales up 6%), exceeding £10 billion for the first time.
- Excluding £112 million North American Aerospace balance sheet review adjustments:
- Operating profit (management basis) of £774 million (2016: £773 million).
- Earnings per share up 2% to 31.7 pence (2016: 31.0 pence).
- Order book on electrified drivelines reaches more than £2 billion.
- Ramp up of new engine deliveries to increase significantly.
- New product segment strategy and Project Boost announced and being implemented.
EARNINGS PER SHARE
PROFIT BEFORE TAX
*All data is presented on a management basis which aggregates sales of subsidiaries with the Group's share from equity accounted investments.