Vision and strategy
GKN Aerospace is one of the largest, worldwide, independent Tier One designers and manufacturers of composite and metallic aircraft assemblies / structures, engine systems, transparencies and select niche technologies (ice protection systems, fuel and flotation systems and seals).
We have demonstrated strong, continuous growth in the aerospace and defence marketplace through:
- establishment of a balanced mix of defence and commercial programmes
- aggressive pursuit of long term contracts on selective high-growth and long-running platforms
- industrialisation alignment in proximity to key customer assembly sites and in low / lower cost worldwide marketplaces
- focussed investment in core market technology development and application
Our future growth strategy leverages this proven business approach into:
- a broader range of product families within our core structures, engine systems, transparencies and niche technology markets
- design and manufacture of higher level integrated aircraft assemblies / sub-assemblies for key OEM’s and Tier One customers
- expansion into adjacent markets with similar product technologies and manufacturing capabilities
GKN Aerospace is committed to being the best value solution for our customers worldwide to meet aerospace and defence needs.